Saturday, January 29, 2011

love the way you lie

i have an issue with trust despite all you did even now im afraid of trusting you comletely. no.. maybe the real reason is because i dont want to give you everything and lay down all my trust or its going to suffocate me. on the other hand i tend to destroy the people closest to me. and not that i want to destroy you cuz i want to be free. im the type that wants to push you away and yet make sure youre the closest thing to me. both ideas disgusts me and i dont really know what i want.

truthfully you knowing about me more than the average person makes me uncomfortable. it drives me nuts actually. i need space and at the same time i need close proximity. i guess what i really need is flexibility. can you handle that ? do i even want you to ? when i see you put in the effort for me, i feel bad. cuz i cant give you the same. the closer you get to me the more id want you and yet want to destroy you even more. can you find me ?

just gonna stand there and watch me burn.
but thats alright because i like the way it hurts
just gonna stand there and hear me cry
but thats alright because i like the way you lie


its still nice knowing you care. thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment