Monday, December 20, 2010

Wonders of His Love (8)

this year im really excited for christmas.
maybe cuz everything's just in the right place y'know.
Mariah Carey's christmas album is like on replay.
the snow is so wonderfully perfect this year.
and my family put the decorations up.

my dad doing the technical party - the lights.
of course. my mom getting all the handy-dandy stuff together - tape, scissors, clean-up ahaha
and me and my little sister putting everything in its place.

i dont know. maybe cuz this year the mood at our house is really great.
and im just really happy and excited haha



God please give your blessing to the world this Christmas and many to come for the New Year. Please make sure that there is no suffering, sadness, death, loneliness and negativity at this time. If someone is suffering, please make sure that they are found so we can offer our hands to them for warmth.

In the name of Jesus our Lord, I pray
Amen.



-joy to the world : mariah carey

No comments:

Post a Comment