Friday, February 18, 2011

piss off piss off; girl you make me pissed off

i absolutely hate being in your presence.
i hate being near you, seeing you, hearing you.
i told you didnt i ?
if you fucking hate me kill me
dont stand there complaining
if you think my eyes cause you problems, carve it out
if you think my breath smells, cut my tongue off
if you think im ugly, shave off my face
if you think im a waste of space, clear me out

i dont need you to tell me all that bullcrap
youre job is to say three words
but you never do
everyday i wanna talk to you, and you know it
but you ignore me
i ask you how was your day in hope to start a convo and make you take some interest in me

but im sick of kissing up your ass
im not your slave. im not your employee.
your not my queen. your not my god
your my fucking mother
and im your fucking daughter
and we're a fucking family
show it.

and you wanna baby sit and adopt children ?
make sure your eldest daughter is taken care of first

im a disappointment ?
but ive TRIED
you never did. you never took a step outside
you never suffered while moving forwards with hope.
i do that everyday like some begging dog
at least a dog gets what they are begging for.

i fucking hate you
i hate you
and i fucking hate this love-hate relationship
im fucking hate looking forward to getting beaten so i can have your sole individed attention
i fucking hate it. i dont wanna be inferior anymore
why else do you think ive been lashing out to so many ppl recently
ive had enough.


-love the way you lie part 1 : eminem ft. rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment